We all have to worry and take care of the hygiene of our home and while many people think that this is a very easy task and it doesn’t require any specific knowledge this is not quite the case. If you clean your home regularly like 2-3 times in the week or whatever often means for you then it’s probably spanking clean right? What if you have avoided a certain area or room for a longer time thinking it’s not dirty enough yet and the dust and bacteria piles on for days and weeks. This is the time for you to stop and think whether you can cope with everything or you need professional help.
Why Vip Cleaning London
VIP Cleaning London is a cleaning company with many years of experience in all kinds of homes, public spaces and levels of pollution. They have dealt with even the filthiest places you can imagine, which is what makes them perfect for making your home, apartment and business as good as new.
You might not cope with the housework every time or you might just want to rest or get important things done or meet with friends and family and hiring a cleaning company will help you do just that. The team comes in at a previously discussed time that is convenient for you and does their business without disturbing you or needing you to be at home. No need to get your hands dirty and scrub for hours trying to get every spot, they will do it for you.
The services list
The Deep Cleaning Services can be performed in any space, room or business spot. Typically this is a one – time service because it is more thorough and leaves the area resistant to dirt for a longer period. It is recommended to have it done once every six months. However, if you need a subscription, that is always an option and comes at very competitive prices. Here is just an example of the different types of spaces that can be deep cleaned.
- Deep cleaning of a Kitchen (includes all appliances, floorings, dust, windows, details, cabinets and countertops);
- Deep cleaning of a bathroom and toilet that includes complete disinfection of toilets, shower cabins, shower heads, bathtubs, washing and drying machines, sinks and drains and limestone;
- Mold removal from all surfaces and floorings (tiles), windows, mirrors and light fixtures;
- Deep cleaning of living and sleeping areas – living room, bedrooms, dusting and polishing shelves, cabinets, bookcases and tables as well as entertainment appliances etc.;
- Vacuuming carpets, soft furniture, mattresses and upholstery;
- Cleaning beds, bed frames, interior blinds and curtains, wardrobes and windows;
- Deep cleaning of common spaces – corridors, stairs, railings, removing cobwebs, vacuuming and mopping the ground, cleaning shoes and coat storages, mirrors, windows, doorframes and handles.
Choosing a professional cleaning company is not enough – you have to choose the right one. The people at VIP Cleaning London know how to please their customers and they know how important it is to do to their job without a single compromise. Every professional cleaner has undergone preliminary training and knows how to treat every problem. They will never come across something that is too difficult to clean and no matter the size of the space or the condition it is in they will never refuse you service.
Just make sure to specify these things when you are making an appointment. If the time to deep clean your house has come don’t be overwhelmed because this is the most detailed and thorough type of cleaning- call VIP Cleaning London and get the best quality for the best price in the city and you will not be disappointed.