Be the first reason our customers love us! Be the bookings guru for a fast growing, game-changing removals company.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS is Friday 5th August 2016 @ 17:00
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
This is an opportunity to join a fledgling company near the start of its journey. Whilst we have been established for four years, the past two years have really been the start of the growth of the company. We are a Woman and Van company who offer domestic and commercial removals, art moving, storage and trade show transportation to a wide breadth of customers. Our business is female-driven and that’s what sets us apart from the competition.
We are a small, close-knit team who work hard to see the company succeed and have a lot of fun together at the same time. We are looking for a bright enthusiastic person to join our team. The focus of the role is to be the main point of contact for customers wishing to book with us. You will liaise with homeowners, businesses, suppliers, partners and our crews to ensure that all aspects of a job run smoothly. This can involve planning packing, transport, deliveries, storage and much more.
We are looking for someone who will make this role their own and grow with the company, whilst getting the nitty gritty done well. It is an opportunity to join us at an exciting and pivotal time in the business’ development, a chance to help establish new systems and foster blossoming customer relationships.
- Good at forming positive working relationships with other team members
- Very organised with good attention to detail
- Confident and polite in dealing with customers both on the phone and in person
- Able to communicate verbally in a personable yet professional manner
- Energetic, creative with a ‘can-do attitude’ and an enthusiasm to learn and develop.
- An ability to work calmly, efficiently and proactively and with your own initiative under pressure, either on own or as part of a team.
- Good timekeeping with the ability to work flexibly on occasion.
- Able to work alone when required.
- Strong prioritisation skills and the ability to manage own workload
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to make decisions
- Experience of administration work
- Competent IT skills, able to use Microsoft office products including Word and Excel.
- High level of general computer literacy
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Experience using a CRM/database system
Please don’t think if you don’t have these you need not apply, this is a wish list!
- Experience in removals or logistics industry – prepared to learn and demonstrate an interest in the industry
- Experience in using removals software
- Experience in bookkeeping
- Experience with google apps
- First Aid Training
- Driving licence
- Experience of using website analytics tools, wordpress or other CMS.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Driver / Porter
Do you want job satisfaction, a job where every day is different and that pays you to work out?
Get in touch to find out about working for Van Girls as a driver or porter! Email us at email@example.com for more info.